An Estate black tea with Indian spices + ginger
Chai tea is known to warm the body, cheer the heart and inspire the soul! “If you are cold, tea will warm you;
- If you are cold, tea will warm you;
- If you are too heated, it will cool you;
- If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
- If you are excited, it will calm you.
― William Ewart Gladstone
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8oz/250ml.
- Water temperature: 195ºF/90ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil and pour to steep
- Steeping time: 4 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
THE HEALTHY PROPERTIES OF BLACK TEA
- Black tea is heart healthy and can help prevent diabetes.
- Black tea is high in antioxidants and may help with weight loss.
- Chai tea has anti-inflammatory properties
- Chai tea can reduce pain associated with arthritis
- Chai tea aids in digestion