A fine Japanese tea that is shade grown and then steamed. Notes of sweet seaweed, slightly grassy but not bitter.
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8oz/250ml.
- Water temperature: 165ºF/80ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil set aside for 3 minutes and proceed to pour and steep
- Steeping Time: 3 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of Green Tea
- Green Tea has a delicate flowery scented aroma and can sometimes be grassy
- Green Tea contains healthy antioxidants, fluoride and vitamins
- Can lower the risk of cancer
- Can aide in weight loss
- Can help in brain function