An Xotic green tea that is scented with Jasmine flowers at Origin.
Tea tempers the spirit and harmonizes the mind: dispels lassitude, relieves fatigue, awakens thought and prevents drowsiness. Lu Yu
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8oz/250ml.
- Water temperature: 185ºF/80ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil set aside for 3 minutes and proceed to pour and steep
- Steeping Time: 3 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of Green & White Tea
- Green Tea has a delicate flowery scented aroma and can sometimes be grassy
- Green Tea contains healthy antioxidants, fluoride and vitamins
- Can lower the risk of cancer
- Can aide in weight loss
- Can help in brain function
- White Tea is the least processed of all teas and has many health benefits