A Signature tea blend that was launched at the World Tea Expo 2013.
The Samurai's rushing in to save the day with this pan-fired green tea, ginger root and mint, absolutely Wow!
Wisdom comes from paying attention to wise people. Love comes from always striving for the good of others and placing others before oneself. Bravery is developed by simply gritting one’s teeth and with determination crashing through any barrier in one’s way without regard to the circumstances.” Yamamoto Tsunetomo
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8oz/250ml.
- Water temperature: 185ºF/80ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil set aside for 3 minutes and proceed to pour and steep
- Steeping Time: 3 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of Green Tea
- Green Tea has a delicate flowery scented aroma and can sometimes be grassy
- Green Tea contains healthy antioxidants, fluoride and vitamins
- Can lower the risk of cancer
- Can aid in weight loss
- Can help in brain function
- Ginger helps with digestive support, boosts immunity, and has anti-inflammatory properties and so much more
- Peppermint offers a calming, cooling, peaceful effect to the body and so much more