A Signature tea blend that was launched at the World Tea Expo 2013.
The Samurai's rushing in to save the day with this pan-fired green tea, ginger root and mint, absolutely Wow!
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8oz/250ml.
- Water temperature: 185ºF/80ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil set aside for 3 minutes and proceed to pour and steep
- Steeping Time: 3 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of Green Tea
- Green Tea has a delicate flowery scented aroma and can sometimes be grassy
- Green Tea contains healthy antioxidants, fluoride and vitamins
- Can lower the risk of cancer
- Can aid in weight loss
- Can help in brain function
- Ginger helps with digestive support, boosts immunity, and has anti-inflammatory properties and so much more
- Peppermint offers a calming, cooling, peaceful effect to the body and so much more