A white tea blend with hints of dried cherries, magnolia blossoms and natural flavor
Would you like to have an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first? Peter PanSteeping Instructions
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8oz/250ml.
- Water temperature: 185ºF/80ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil set aside for 3 minutes and proceed to pour and steep
- Steeping Time: 3 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of White Tea
- White Tea is the least processed of all teas and has many health benefits
- White Tea contains healthy antioxidants, fluoride and vitamins
- Can lower the risk of cancer
- Can aid in weight loss
- Can help in brain function