A white tea with hints of cherry bits and natural flavor
Would you like to have an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first? Peter PanSteeping Instructions
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8oz/250ml.
- Water temperature: 185ºF/80ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil set aside for 3 minutes and proceed to pour and steep
- Steeping Time: 3 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of White Tea
- White Tea is the least processed of all teas and has many health benefits
- White Tea contains healthy antioxidants, fluoride and vitamins
- Can lower the risk of cancer
- Can aid in weight loss
- Can help in brain function