A Signature tea blend that was launched at the World Tea Expo 2013.
A blend of Rooibos, banana, coconut , chocolate chips and natural flavor, amazing with a splash of creme!
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8 oz /250 ml.
- Water temperature: 195ºF/90ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil and pour to steep
- Steeping time: 4 - 7 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of Herbal Tea or Tisane
- Herbal tea is very calming and soothing to the mind, body and soul.
- A caffeine-free beverage that has lots of health benefits has lots of wonderful health benefits.
- Can help with insomnia, calm a troubled mind and can be a great source of vitamins and minerals
- Herbal tea is an infusion of leaves, seeds, roots or bark that is extracted in hot water.
- Rooibos can help stomach aches and is good for all ages of children
- Rooibos or Red Bush tea is usually grown in the Cederberg mountains in South Africa and is know to have many health benefits