A 1st place winner at the World Tea Expo 2013. One of our Signature Collection's
An Jolly Cup to be enjoyed anytime.
Notes of - organic rooibos, cinnamon chips, licorice root, cloves, black and red pepper, lemongrass, ginger root, spice, oil of cinnamon.
Santa's cup took 1st place at the World Tea Expo 2013 in the category Hot flavored tea!
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8 oz /250 ml.
- Water temperature: 195ºF/90ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil and pour to steep
- Steeping time: 4 - 7 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of Herbal Tea or Tisane
- Herbal tea is very calming and soothing to the mind, body and soul.
- A caffeine-free beverage that has lots of health benefits has lots of wonderful health benefits.
- Can help with insomnia, calm a troubled mind and can be a great source of vitamins and minerals
- Herbal tea is an infusion of leaves, seeds, roots or bark that is extracted in hot water.
- Rooibos can help stomach aches and is good for all ages of children
- Rooibos or Red Bush tea is usually grown in the Cederberg mountains in South Africa and is know to have many health benefits