A lovely dark forest blend of currants, elderberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, hibiscus blossoms and natural berry flavor.
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8 oz /250 ml.
- Water temperature: 195ºF/90ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil and pour to steep
- Steeping time: 4 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
THE HEALTHY PROPERTIES OF Herbal Tea or Tisane
- Herbal tea is very calming and soothing to the mind, body and soul.
- Herbal tea is a caffeine-free beverage that has lots of wonderful health benefits.
- Herbal tea can help with insomnia, calm a troubled mind and can be a great source of vitamins and minerals
- An herb is any plant that produces seeds, has a non-woody stem, and dies down after flowering
- Herbal leaves contain a potent combination of proteins, enzymes and sugars, all of which are beneficial to health.
- A tisane is an infusion of aromatic herbs and plants served hot or cold
- Tisanes Consumed for their therapeutic properties, as well as their relaxing and rejuvenating aromas