An energizing blend of ginko leaf, eleuthero root, ginseng, peppermint, schizandra berry, hibiscus, gotu kola, ginger root, dark berries and natural flavor
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8 oz /250 ml.
- Water temperature: 195ºF/90ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil and pour to steep
- Steeping time: 4 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
THE HEALTHY PROPERTIES OF Herbal Tea or Tisane
- Herbal tea is very calming and soothing to the mind, body and soul.
- A caffeine-free beverage that has lots of health benefits has lots of wonderful health benefits.
- Can help with insomnia, calm a troubled mind and can be a great source of vitamins and minerals
- Herbal tea is an infusion of leaves, seeds, roots or bark that is extracted in hot water.
- Ginko improves blood flow to the brain and so much more
- Schizandra berry herb supports, nourishes and balances adrenal function
- Ginseng provides energy boost and helps lower blood sugar
- HIbiscus is loaded in antioxidants and vitamin C