White and green tea with hibiscus, flowers and natural flavor.
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8oz/250ml.
- Water temperature: 185ºF/80ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil set aside for 3 minutes and proceed to pour and steep
- Steeping Time: 3 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of Green and White Tea
- Green Tea is known for its remarkable and essential health benefits that a daily cup can bring
- Green Tea contains healthy antioxidants, fluoride and vitamins
- Can lower the risk of cancer
- Can aide in weight loss
- Can help in brain function
- White Tea is the least processed and rarest of all teas, white tea has the highest concentrations of polyphenols and is the most challenging to produce and procure.