A Signature tea blend that was launched at the World Tea Expo 2013.
A blend of chamomile, flowers & mint
hand blended + hand packaged + responsibly sourced
Would you like to have an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first? Peter Pan
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8 oz /250 ml.
- Water temperature: 195ºF/90ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil and pour to steep
- Steeping time: 4 - 7 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of Herbal Tea or Tisane
- Herbal tea is very calming and soothing to the mind, body and soul.
- A caffeine-free beverage that has lots of health benefits has lots of wonderful health benefits.
- Can help with insomnia, calm a troubled mind and can be a great source of vitamins and minerals
- Herbal tea is an infusion of leaves, seeds, roots or bark that is extracted in hot water
Considered to be one of the most ancient and versatile medicinal herbs known to mankind, dried chamomile flowers have numerous, widespread health implications thanks to their high level of disease - fighting antioxidants like terpenoids and flavonoids.
Chamomile’s vital antioxidants are found in the plant’s potent oils and are the main contributors to its natural healing properties. As an effective alternative medicine with almost no known negative side effects, chamomile has been used for nearly 5,000 years in standardized tea, herbal extract and cosmetic forms to promote tranquility, vitality, a youthful appearance and longevity. Dr. Drake Axe
Science backed benefits of peppermint tea
- May Ease Digestive Upsets. ...
- May Help Relieve Tension Headaches and Migraines. ...
- May Freshen Your Breath. ...
- May Relieve Clogged Sinuses. ...
- May Improve Energy. ...
- May Help Relieve Menstrual Cramps. ...
- May Fight Bacterial Infections. ...
- May Improve Your Sleep.