White and green tea with hibiscus, flowers and natural flavor.
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8oz/250ml.
- Water temperature: 185ºF/80ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil set aside for 3 minutes and proceed to pour and steep
- Steeping Time: 3 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of White Tea
- White Tea is the least processed of all teas and has many health benefits
- Green Tea has a delicate flowery scented aroma and can sometimes be grassy
- Green Tea contains healthy antioxidants, fluoride and vitamins
- Tea can aide in weight loss
- Tea can help in brain function