A beautiful Egyptian Hibiscus that is slightly tart and brisk in the cup! Hibiscus is loaded in Antioxidants and Vitamin C and offers many health benefits.
Hibiscus tea is an herbal tea that's made by steeping parts of the hibiscus plant in boiling water to receive the full benefits.
hand blended + hand packaged + responsibly sourced
Would you like to have an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first? Peter Pan
- Quantity: 1 teaspoon per 8 oz /250 ml.
- Water temperature: 195ºF/90ºC. Bring fresh, cold spring water to a boil and pour to steep
- Steeping time: 4 - 7 minutes.
- Infusions: 1
This tea is great iced too!
The Healthy Properties of Herbal Tea or Tisane
Herbal tea is very calming and soothing to the mind, body and soul.
- A caffeine-free beverage that has lots of health benefits has lots of wonderful health benefits.
- Can help with insomnia, calm a troubled mind and can be a great source of vitamins and minerals
- Herbal tea is an infusion of leaves, seeds, roots or bark that is extracted in hot water.
- Hibiscus tea may help lower fat levels to aid i weight loss, may lower blood pressure